70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser 5L In Stock – Minimum order 3 Bottles
We have good number of physical stock available in our UK warehouse. We are only accepting online orders for this product.
Delivered by DPD – Next Working Day (9am – 5pm) – order processing time is 24 hours.
This 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser provides individuals quick and effective hand sanitising solutions against germs & viruses to prevent flu and other viruses such as coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading in the likes of workplaces, airports, restaurants, hospitals, stadiums, schools and leisure centers.
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that 60% of alcohol is required in all hand sanitising products to fight off and kill germs. This product is available and supplied in five-litre bottles that helps to safe water as the user needs to simply rubs the sanitiser on the hands properly until they are dry.
Manufactured in the UK, this alcohol-based hand sanitiser effectively kill 99.9% of germs. It by far remains the best method to sanitise hands than by soap and water. It offers a convenient cleansing alternative to combat infection and help people stave off the coronavirus, cold and seasonal flu when a sink is not readily available.
- Effective preventive method against the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), seasonal flu, colds, and other viral diseases and bacterial infections
- 70% alcohol content – a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content to kill germs according to experts
- Ideal for instant hand sanitisation at workplaces, schools, hospitals, airports, restaurants, etc
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs
- Faster method than washing hands with soap and water
- No water or towels required as the sanitiser rubs in dry
- Easy to apply
- Quick and convenient alternative to hand washing when a sink is not readily available
- Supplied in 5 litre bottles
- Manufactured in the UK
How To Apply
1. Put enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.
2. Rub hands together, until hands feel dry. This should take around 20 seconds – DO NOT rinse or wipe off the hand sanitiser before it’s dry.
Please Note: Care should be taken with this product as it is flammable.